有趣的圖片或影片聯結或新奇的事務

搜尋此網誌

Translate翻譯

2013年8月8日 星期四

Why do I Forward Emails



Why do I Forward Emails

 

HI!

 

 

Sometimes, we wonder why

friends keep forwarding emails to

us without writing a word,

maybe this could explain:

 

 

When you are very busy, 
but still want to keep in touch, 
guess what you do - you forward emails!
 





When you have nothing to say, 
but still want to keep in contact, 
you forward emails!

 

 

When you have something to say,

but don't know what,

and don't know how,

you forward emails!

 

 

To let you know that:  

you are still remembered,  

you are still important,

you are still loved,

you are still cared for,

you are still wanted, guess what you get?

A forwarded email from me.

 

 

So my friend, 

next time, if you get an email, 

don't think that I have sent you just an email, 

but that... 



I Have Thought of You Today! 


 

Please Send This To Your Friends 
To Let Them Know 
You're Thinking About Them.

沒有留言:

網誌存檔

訂閱

Add to Google

黑米書籤